|(27 intermediate revisions by 3 users not shown)|
<strong>MediaWiki has been installed.</strong>
Consult the [https:// www. mediawiki.org/wiki/Special: MyLanguage/Help:Contents User's Guide] for information on using the wiki software.
Getting started ==
* [ https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special: MyLanguage/Manual:Configuration_settings Configuration settings list]
* [ https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Special: MyLanguage/Manual: FAQ MediaWiki FAQ]
* [https://lists. wikimedia. org/postorius/lists/mediawiki-announce. lists. wikimedia.org/ MediaWiki release mailing list]
* [https: //www. mediawiki. org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/Localisation#Translation_resources Localise MediaWiki for your language]
[https://www. mediawiki. org/wiki/Special:MyLanguage/ Manual:Combating_spam Learn how to combat spam on your wiki]
. . . .
* . .
Revision as of 23:24, 25 April 2022
Welcome to WikiLIT - the official wiki for everything LIT Devs!
I want to read!
That's great! There's a page that allows you to read all our pages. Meta!
You can also go to a random page. Disclaimer: It may not be very random!
I want to contribute!
That's very nice of you! If you don't have an account, your IP will be revealed when you edit. You may want to make an account and read the guidelines.
Then, just find a page as described in the "I want to read" section, press the "Edit" button in the top right, and start contributing!
If you want to create new pages, type the page's name in the search bar and press Enter. A search menu will appear. Below it, there will be a red link allowing you to create the page. Click it, then click "Create" in the top right. Then, just start contributing!
These tools can only be used by administrators. Only administrators can see this.
- Tools unavailable. Right now, anyway. Because I don't have any.